Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catching up.

So it's been a while since I've posted here, and I have lots to talk about, so expect frequent posts over the course of this week.

On April 24th, I decided to take a break from studying and writing to go see a rugby match. It was the St. George's Day game between the London Wasps and Bath Rugby.
The game was a good experience, even if it was a somewhat lopsided game. London didn't score its first "try", the rugby equivalent to a touchdown and worth 5 points, until 2 minutes to go, when Bath was ahead by more than 20 points. Bath won the match 35-19. The following week after my exam, I decided to head over to the National Portrait Gallery since it was open late on Thursdays. Since photography isn't allowed, I have no pictures. The audio guide was very good, but the collection lacked a lot of recent portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment