Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My, my, here come the Fuzz. (and a very small library)

Today I traveled with friends to Wells and Westbury-sub-Mendip. Wells was the main goal for the day, but we took a slight diversion to see the World's smallest public library in Westbury:
Then it was back to Wells, the city where Hot Fuzz was filmed. I apologize to anyone who hasn't seen the film, as I will be making more than a few references (and some of the pictures) that only make sense to people who have seen it. I will try to refrain from spoilers. For those of you that haven't seen it, but want to know more about it, you can check out the wikipedia article here or see the movie.

1) Hot Fuzz!2) Nick Frost, Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright3) Sgt. Angel and PC Butterman's drinks of choice4) Jacket used in the film5) Wells Cathedral (not used in the film)6) Terry & Sarah recreating a scene from the movie7) Pub?8) The church...with all 4 spikes

No comments:

Post a Comment